Are you looking for a quick refreshing dessert for your Al Fresco meal? This skinny Watermelon Daiquiri granita is the perfect cooler. This four ingredients dessert takes only 5 minutes to make. Top it with fragrant pineapple mint and you have a winner.
For this recipe, I have used my Thermomix, which is an excellent kitchen gadget. It not only blends and chops, but you can also cook your whole meal in it! You don’t have to worry if you don’t have one, you can use any blender.
During the summer, I prefer easy recipes as there is nothing worse than spending a lot of time in the kitchen on a hot summers day.
Enjoy the lovely weather and this refreshing This skinny Watermelon Daiquiri granita. Make sure you make a few extra so you can have seconds!
Skinny Watermelon Daiquiri granita
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Thermomix
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Are you looking for a quick refreshing dessert for your Al Fresco meal? This skinny Watermelon Daiquiri granita is the perfect cooler. This 4 ingredients dessert takes only 5 minutes to make. Top it with fragrant pineapple mint and you have a winner.
- Half of a small watermelon ( approx. 1 kg without skin)
- 4 large shots of spiced rum
- Juice of 2 limes
- Pineapple mint leaves ( or use a mild mint)
- Cut the melon in cubes
- Add all the ingredients in the Thermomix
- Blend 20 seconds on speed 10
- Run the mixture through a sieve
- Freeze in a plastic container or use 2 to speed up the process of freezing
- Check every hour and break it up with a fork
- If you use one container, then it takes much longer. It takes approx. 4 hours if you use smaller containers
- Serve in small glasses topped with the mint
Don’t have a Thermomix? You can use any kitchen blender.
Keywords: watermelon dessert, cocktail, thermomix, daiquiri, daiquiri dessert, daiquiri granita, skinny desert